Terms and Conditions
Dotting the 'i's and crossing the 't's
Now Aluminium’s terms and conditions are displayed below. If you have any questions or queries then feel free to get in touch with a member of the Now Aluminium team who will be more than happy to help and discuss.
1. In these conditions ‘Now Aluminium’ means Now Alumium Ltd, 143 High St, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9 9QL.
2. The property in the goods shall remain with ‘Now Aluminium Ltd’ until such time as the invoice is paid in full, but the risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser when the goods are delivered to or collected by the Purchaser or its stipulated agent.
3. All prices on our website are given in good faith and are in pound sterling. Now Aluminium Ltd reserves the right to alter any price on the website before the Purchaser places an order.
5. Delivery dates should be arranged at the time of ordering between the customer and Now Aluminium. A responsible person must be available to accept delivery and should check the condition and sign. Due to the potentially bulky size of our aluminium products, access to the agreed drop off location should be unobstructive and for safety purposes the ground conditions on the site should be clear, level and stable. Should a delivery be cancelled/aborted due to unsuitable access or unsafe conditions, Now Aluminium reserve the right to make additional charges in order to complete the delivery process.
6. Unless otherwise notified the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty applies to parts failing within 12 months of the goods being supplied. Wear and tear of the product isn’t covered by this, nor damage caused by incorrect/unqualified installation or lack of maintenance. The customer is reminded that they must satisfy themselves that the product they are ordering is manufactured especially for them and is suitable for their short-term/long-term requirements based on the specification that they provide and sign off on order.
7. Payment terms are payment in full on placement of order. We accept most major credit cards (we don’t accept American Express).
8. Prices quoted exclude V.A.T.
9. ‘Now Aluminium Ltd’ standard terms are referenced and quoted on your order. If any subsequent change in terms is agreed in writing and payment is not received in full when due, any discounts or reductions applied to the invoice will be cancelled and interest may accrue on the unpaid amount. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
10. Now Aluminium terms and conditions comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and ICAC Regulations 2013. You may access the Trading Standards website where all rights and responsibilities are clearly set out. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.